AT&T Merlin BIS-10 Speakerphone - The AT&T Merlin BIS 10 phone (model 7313) has ten raised line indicators, intercom, and programmable features. It is equipped with hands free interface answer on intercom, conference, transfer, drop, and hold. This is a speaker phone, and is compatible with all Merlin Telephone Systems.
- Has 8 programmable buttons
- Raised buttons for easy use
- Hands free interface answer on intercom
- 2-way speakerphone*
- Must be used on Lucent Merlin Classic 206, 410, 820, Merlin Plus 820D, Merlin Plus 820D2, and/or Merlin II phone systems
- Comes in black
- Merlin telephone comes with handset, desk stand, and new line/handset cords
*If you want to use the speakerphone function, you must have a Feature Package 1 or 2 in your Merlin Classic 206, 410, or 820 phone system. If you are using a Merlin Plus 820D/820D2 or a Merlin II phone system no additional products are necessary.
AT&T Merlin Phones Click Here
AT&T Merlin Phone Systems & Parts Click Here