Nortel M7310 Phone allows up to 6 lines, and has 10 programmable buttons. The Norstar M7310 has a 12 dual function auto dial buttons located at the top right of the phone. The Norstar M7310 phone has a two line LCD screen which displays information such as the date and if there is a voice mail message. The Nortel M7310 also has a volume control button located on the bottom of the phone. The Nortel M7310 phone comes in tan (beige) and black.
- Nortel M7310 (Model Number NT8B20)
- Allows up to ten incoming lines
- Display phone that shows time, date, and if you have a voicemail message
- Has 12 memory buttons that can be used for speed dial numbers
- Volume control button
- Conference, transfer, paging, intercom
- Compatible with Nortel Meridian phone systems (308,616, 824)
- Must be connected to a Nortel Phone System regardless of what phone service you have or it will not work
- Comes in tan (beige) or black
- Nortel M7310 telephone comes with handset, stand, new line cord, and new handset cord
Nortel/Meridian Phones & Accessories Click Here
Nortel/Meridian Systems & Voicemails Click Here
The Nortel M7310 phone can handle one incoming line up to 8 incoming lines. The Nortel M7310 has a BLF add on which sits on the top of the M7310 and attaches in the back. The Nortel M7310 BLF allows the user to see who is one which extension. This allowes the user to see if a specific extension is in use and they can transfer direct to voicemail. The Nortel M7310 has many features like handsfree mute, Intercom, speed dial, last number redial, and more. The buttons on the Nortel M7310 phones pop on and off and can be changed due to user preference. The buttons on the M7310 need to be programmed to do what the button cover says. The Nortel M7310 has 12 buttons on the top of the phone which allow the user to do inter office speedial or they can be programed for out of office speed dial.
Nortel 7310 / Nortel M7310 Telephone (Norstar 7310 / Norstar M7310) NT8b20