Nortel Networks T7316e Business Phone - The Nortel T7316e phone can support up to 10 incoming lines and will show caller ID if your system has a Caller ID card in it. The Nortel T7316e has a flip up display and can be wall mounted by reversing the stand on the back of the Nortel T7316e.
- Nortel T7316e Model Number is NT8B27
- Must be used with a Nortel 616 or 824 with DR5 software, or it will work with the MICS, CICS, or BCM
- Will not work on a Nortel 308 system
- Will not work on a 616 or 824 system unless it has a software revision DR 5 or higher
- Must be connected to a Nortel Phone System regardless of what phone service you have or it will not work
- Supports up to 10 incoming lines
- 24 programmable memory buttons (16 with LCD indicator), plus integrated busy lamp field
- Tilt LCD display phone
- Headset jack
- Comes in charcoal
- Nortel telephone comes with handset, stand, new line cord, and new handset cord
This phone is also known as the Norstar T7316e telephone
Nortel/Meridian Phones & Accessories Click Here
Nortel/Meridian Systems & Voicemails Click Here
The Nortel T7316e phone is a business phone that must be connected to a Nortel Phone system. The Norstar T7316e phone can be added onto with a KLM, which will help you see who is one what line. The e in Nortel T7316e stands for expansion, as it has the special connection to connect the KLM to the main phone. When the KLM is added to the Nortel T7316e phone it is often used a secretary console.