You will receive the following refurbished telephone system:
- Nortel 824 KSU that will allow 8 lines and up to 24 phones
- QTY 5--M7310 phones in Black
Nortel 7310 / Nortel M7310 Telephone (Norstar 7310 / Norstar M7310) NT8b20
Nortel Meridian M7310 Phone allows up to 6 lines, and has 10 programmable buttons. The Meridian M7310 has a 12 dual function auto dial buttons located at the top right of the phone. The Meridian M7310 phone has a two line LCD screen which displays information such as the date and if there is a voice mail message. The Nortel M7310 also has a volume control button located on the bottom of the phone. The Nortel Meridian M7310 phone comes in grey and black.
- Model NT8B20
- Allows up to ten incoming lines
- Display phone that shows time, date, number called
- Has 12 memory buttons that can be used for speed dial numbers
- Volume control button
- Conference, transfer, paging, intercom
- Compatible with Meridian phone systems (308,616, 824)
- Comes in black
- Nortel telephone comes with handset, stand, new line cord, and new handset cord
*MICS units can be further expanded with the use of the M12X0 and M0X16 as long as you have the expansion card (NT5B27GA – 6 port Copper Expansion card that will allow you to add on up to six of the M0X16 and M12X0; NT5B26GA – 2 port Copper Expansion card that will allow you add on up to two of the M0X16 and M12X0).
Fiber is newer, Copper is older. If you have a copper expansion card then you must use Copper M12X0 or Copper M0X16, if you have a fibber expansion card then you must use fibber M12X0 and fibber M0X16. Each M12X0 adds on 12 incoming lines and each M0X16 adds on up to 16 more M7000 series phones like the Meridian M7310 telephone set.
Nortel/Meridian Phones & Accessories Click Here
Nortel/Meridian Systems & Voicemails Click Here