Avaya Partner voicemail VS 5.0
The Avaya AT&T Lucent Partner VS voicemail revision 5.0 provides 2 ports, 48 mailboxes, and 240 minutes of storage. You must have an empty slot in your 2 or five slot carrier to fit this with your existing AT&T Partner phone system. The Partner Voicemail VS 5.0 may be expanded up to 4 ports. With the expansion card for an additional $50.
- If you have an ACS 7.0 processor 5X9 and want to use a VS voicemail versus a PC voicemail, you must use a VS 5.0
- If you have an ACS 7.0 processor and you want to do call forwarding to a cell phone, you need a VS 5.0
- Automated Attendant Service. Answers your company’s outside calls and transfers them to the destination selected by the caller (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc."). Caller can choose between two languages.
- Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension when the called party does not answer.
- Voice Mail Service. Allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting, change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes, set up outcalling to a pager or telephone number.
- Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
Can be used on any Avaya Partner ACS phone systems and either an AT&T Partner Plus or AT&T Partner II that are release 3.1 and above.
Partner Phones Click Here
Partner Phone Systems & Parts Click Here